Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Fall Feature: Autumn Decor of the Shoals

Fall is here and today I want to feature the fall decor in the homes of two of my friends here in Florence.  Sit back and enjoy.



The front porch is so inviting.




Don't you want to just sprawl out on this adorable bench! 



Let's go inside for a tour. 


Look at this beautiful farm house table.  It was made by the same woodcrafter who made the farmhouse table that I wrote about in a previous post.  You can read about it here.



I like how she used different chair types and can rearrange them based on the number of guests. 
Notice that beautiful chandelier.  That was originally brass and she painted it. She gave me the idea of painting my light fixture.  You can read about it here




Cute kitchen decor! 



Now to the living room mantel.  Of course it wouldn't be fall without football.  Can you see what is attached to the antique mirror?  Just a touch of whimsy.





Another friend recently had a wedding tea at her house and I fell in love with how she used sunflowers in the decor.  They were delivered to her door from Sam's Club.





The cakes were delicious too.





Beautiful!

I hope you enjoyed the fall tour.  There are more wonderful "Homes of the Shoals" that I will be sharing soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment