Thursday, September 22, 2016

Autumn in the Shoals Part 2

Today I am featuring another beautiful home in the Shoals area decorated for fall.   Just like us, this couple sold their home in a beautiful Florence neighborhood, bought a fixer upper and downsized to the lake.  


There is a wrap around porch with a beautiful view of the lake.


I know that they enjoy sitting on this porch sipping a cup of coffee in the mornings.




Come on in and let's take a tour.


Speaking of coffee, the kitchen has the cutest coffee bar.  
I am excited to see how she will decorate it for Christmas. 







She also added a touch of whimsy.  She is quite the artist and yes, she painted this wall hanging.  In fact she painted all of the artwork you will see here. If you look close enough you will see her signature in the bottom corner. 






Now to the dining room.



I want that Sunflower painting!  


Next is the cozy living room.






The crocheted coasters and swag were done by her 88 year old mother.  You can see who my friend gets her creativity from. 




I can just picture sitting in front a fire on a cold night sipping on coffee






I hope you have enjoyed the tour of another beautiful home in the Shoals of Alabama.  There will be another one featured soon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment