Sunday, December 19, 2010

A Partridge in a BEAR Tree

We went to visit some dear friends tonight and as soon as I walked into their home I had to grab my camera out of my purse.  The Christmas tree was decorated entirely with teddy bears. It was adorable! Large bears, middle sized bears and small bears.  You might remember that several years ago there was a teddy bear tree featured in Southern Living.  My friend did a fabulous job recreating it. 

The mantel even had teddy bears.

Isn't this just adorable!
Breakfast Room Bears
This was displayed in the hallway.

I would love to see a little child's face after seeing this tree.

I have searched all over trying to find the picture that was in a past issue of Southern Living.  If anyone out there in blogland has a picture, please forward to me.  Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. That teddy bear tree is darling! I have never seen a tree like that. I'm new to your blog, and have discovered that we have several things in common. I am a teacher {3rd grade} as well. I also live in the south and can relate to sweet tea and "bless your heart". I'm sure you're an Alabama fan...so that we will just have to disagree on...Go Vols! hee hee Anyway, it's nice to meet you. Hope you have a very blessed Christmas with those you hold dear!

    Merry Back Porch Blessings,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been putting Teddys on my tree for years..only mine are much smaller..so sweet!

    ReplyDelete