Friday, June 4, 2010

Trash to Treasure

I had been looking for a new look for my front porch.  Most of the urns I found were quite expensive and I needed two of them so I decided to try to rejuvenate the ones I already had. All I did was a little dry brushing.

I used some left over stain and just dabbed it on and rubbed it off.

Check out other magnificent decorating ideas: 

Savvy Southern Style

Finished product. Click on COMMENTS below and let me know what you think.


  1. Good idea, I never would have thought of just using stain.

  2. That basket of peaches in your header is making my mouth water. Nice job on the urns :)

  3. Looks great and goes with the exterior waay better:)