Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Money Does Grow on Trees

Recently my neighbor gave a retirement party for one of her teacher friends.  She will be going on a trip soon so she was surprised with a money tree.  It was in FULL BLOOM too!  How would you like to be surprised with this?

Can you see the rolls of money tied to the branches?  The vase is adorable too.  It looks like the branches are part of her hat.



This is a money tree that I did a few years ago for a friend's wedding shower. (Can you tell that it was held in a school media center.)  Yes, I run in a circle of classroom teachers. Look at that cute price tag.  The art teacher made that.  She is so creative. 
Our faculty was so generous and the sweet couple used the money toward their honeymoon.


Below are some pictures of money trees that I found online that are available for purchase.  
I don't really like these money trees.  I think they look cheap.  The trees that my neighbor and I made appear more tasteful.  
What do you think about money trees and have you ever made one?   I think it's a great way to surprise someone special.  

No comments:

Post a Comment