Friday, March 18, 2016

No Time To Rest

The last two weeks have been very busy at our little "fixer upper".  While my husband has been working on a project in the back yard ( will share when completed), I worked on several projects. 

One guest room is complete. Ready for company!




The front door is stained.




Remember the old door?


What a difference that new door makes. 



We painted and added a new swing.




Added new urns.  My husband built the flower box a few years ago.  


The project that I enjoyed the most was refurbishing this vintage kidney shaped dressing table.  The previous owners left it in the garage.  It was dirty and looked like a piece of junk.   



This is the way it is supposed to look.  I found this one on Google images.


I painted it and then gave it a good coat of wax. 


I found these tiered curtains at Target and then I cut them in half.  My husband stapled them to the table. 



Perfect for the girls room!


After all that, I even found time to decorate for Easter.





There is no time to rest, landscaping is next. 

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks so lovely. I love the front entrance. New doors make a world of difference and your's are particularly beautiful.
    I have the same tiered curtains from target and am not using them now since they were too light for the baby's room. I may find something to do with them like you have. I love the ides.

    ReplyDelete