Friday, July 12, 2013

A Beautiful Southern Wedding

I shared with you recently pictures of the wedding rehearsal for my son and new daughter-in-law and now I want to show you some pictures of the actual wedding.  It was also held at Pickett Place in Florence, Alabama.  You can like the facebook page to see pictures of other events that have taken place there.  

Last August, we were searching for a place to have the rehearsal dinner and when we went in Pickett Place for the first time, I immediately fell in love with the place.  It is beautifully decorated with antiques and is filled with southern charm!  As I toured for the first time I managed to take a few pictures. 


Love, love, love this Japanese Maple that was in the courtyard.

This is the sign above the women's restroom.  Adorable!

I love this vignette.

I didn't have to think twice, this was the place!


This sign has a little history of Colonel Pickett.
My son and future daughter in law at the time loved this place so much, why not have the wedding at Pickett Place too.  I mean who wouldn't want the wedding of her dreams in a beautiful venue like this! So her mother got into action and made it happen.

The beautiful flower arrangements and wedding decor were done by Jut's Wedding and Special Events.   Click here and like his facebook page to see other beautiful weddings that he has created.

Words cannot describe how beautiful this wedding was so just sit back and enjoy the pictures.

Upstairs there is a bridal suite that has everything you need, even a kitchen!








This is a view from the upstairs balcony.
















Bride and her Dad on the balcony before the wedding.  Love this picture!
Bride and her Mom.  You made the beautiful wedding of her dreams!  Fairy tales do come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment