Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Decisions, Decisions

Now that we found the perfect chairs, we need to decide on a color to paint them.    Right now they are natural but over time they will weather and not look so pretty.


This is what they look like now:



Should we paint them a bright color?  (It will have to be a color that won't clash with the color of my house which doesn't leave much of a choice)


Should we stain them?



Or should we paint them dark gray or black?  



Or something whimsical like this?


We are kind of leaning toward black since the awning on the house is black.  
 So what do you think?  I'm open for suggestions.

1 comment:

  1. Of course my instinct is always "go with the black!" BUT that might get HOT on the tushie in the summertime. I kind of like the stain or grey idea that would just weather really nice...(Because it will weather....)
    Love your projects, can you send Ron over to my house to help David...

    ReplyDelete