Thursday, June 14, 2012

Matching Footstools

Now that the table is finished, my husband and I were sitting on the porch one afternoon, relaxing in the wicker rocking chairs, when we realized that we needed a couple of footstools.  Out came the left over lumber and paint from the table project.  DRUM ROLL!!!!!!!  Matching footstools!


They are perfect for propping up your feet and are sturdy enough for sitting.  My granddaughter even used one of them as a little table.  The great thing about them was the cost:  $0. 


I'll use this cushion until and find or make one to fit.
This picture shows how it matches the table.
In the left side of the picture you can see a little bit of the day bed.  That's where I am headed in a few minutes. 
We have a new project that we started yesterday.  I am really excited about this one because it is INSIDE the house. You will have to check back for updates.   Ok, I'll give you a little hint.  
It has to do with these two doors that my husband removed from a room in the basement. 

Talk to ya later!

Patti

No comments:

Post a Comment