Monday, March 26, 2012

All Fenced In

My husband has been working really hard on this backyard. Whenever I see him just standing there looking at everything, I know that wheels are spinning in his head and he is thinking of a new project.  This is the latest:

Do you see the fence across the back of the yard?
He spent 2 days building and painting this fence.  Of course I helped too by holding the boards while he nailed them.  He wanted to separate the yard from the wooded area and this solved the problem.  It definitely defines the back yard now.   I love it!



He added lights to the posts too.  It's really pretty at night.
And that's not all!!! He installed  lights around the walkway.  He cut fence posts, painted them and added solar lights.
Here you can see them lining the stone pathway.
He then extended the stone pathway and added more lights.

This is a view from the other side of the yard. He already has a plan for something else!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment