Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Add a Little White

I needed a little change to my bedroom so instead of putting a lot of money into new bedding, I decided to make a subtle change by just adding a little white.   What a difference it made by just this small change.  In the fall, I'll just take it off and put the comforter back on.  (I'm still keeping it folded at the foot of the bed).  There is a Tuesday Morning in the same shopping center as the gym where I work out.  I'm not sure if this is a good thing or bad thing because it is too tempting.  Yesterday, instead of turning right to go to my car, I turned left and walked right to the store.  There it was, a beautiful Matelasse coverlet with matching shams and it was in white! The price was too good to pass up so I bought it. What a difference it made by just adding a little white to what I already had.  I'm all about doing things on a budget.  It adds a little "summer" to my bedroom.

This is before:


 This is after:



 
Oh, and while I was there, I found this cute little fake book.  I couldn't pass it up because I have just the spot for it.

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the white additions. I agree that a Tuesday Mornings nearby would be a little dangerous! But looks like you got just what you wanted...thanks for visiting my blog and entering my giveaway. I'm a new follower. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete