Friday, September 24, 2010

Happy Fall Y'all


I don't like to get too gimmicky when it comes to decorating for the different seasons.  I prefer to add just a hint here and there.  Sometimes less is more.
I have to be careful about the colors I choose because my house is a dark red.   
Come on in and I'll show you what I added for fall decorations.

I already had this bowl of tiny pinecones and spanish moss, so I just added a few pumpkins and gourds.

I added some fall garland that I purchased from Michael's.  It was 50% off too. 
Can you see them?
There they are.  I just added two little scarecrows to the arrangement that was already on my dining room table.
I added a few pumpkins and gourds to the arrangement that was already on my kitchen table too. 
I then changed out the candle in my birdcage and added a few pumpkins. This display is on my kitchen counter.
Thanks for stopping by.  See y'all later. Happy Fall Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment