Saturday, January 16, 2016

House Jewelry

You ladies know how jewelry can add that special touch to your outfits.  Today the jewelry for my fixer upper was installed and what a difference it makes!


The outside garage lights went from this:



To this:



The front porch lights went from this:


To this:


In our previous house, I wanted to change out the ceiling fan in our master bedroom to a chandalier but I just never got around to it.  I found the one I wanted to put in our fixer upper.  It was THE ONE!


 I remembered that we already had a chandalier that we took down from the dining room that looked very similar but it was brass.   Why don't I try to "fix it up"!



I decided to spray paint it and then apply a light coat of dark glaze.




I replaced the candle covers because the old ones were yellowed and cracked.  My husband had to cut each one to fit. 


The finished project:  






I chose coach lights for the foyer and dining room.




Pendant lights over the counter area.

I am loving the "house jewelry".

No comments:

Post a Comment